jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

LEVEL 4: First work

What subjects would I like to write about?
Well, that is a very interesting question. I think there a plenty of topics that can be very enjoyable to write about. But personally I think the most amazing thing is to write about something you like or you are interested in. In my case, and considering that almost all of us started our learning of englisch watching TV or listening to music, I think it can be fun to write about the movies we like, or the music we listen. Also like we are studying careers that are not very related whit art and sometimes we don't explote too much our creative side, I also believe that a good exercise may be to invent and create histories in english whitout any subject only by using our imagination.

1 comentario:

  1. Belen : I'll try to incorporate your suggestions as long as posssible ok?
    see you
    Lourdes

    ResponderEliminar