miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010

Post 2: Ideal trip

There are plenty of countryes and places I have always wanted to go, but if I have to choose, the one that inmediatly comes to my mind it's a place that I want to know since I was around 14 years old: Ireland.
When I was in the school a group of celtic music made a presentation and they played beautiful instruments and performanced an amazing dance. I was very impressed with the show because I have never seen a dance like that and I really enjoyed it. Then I realized that this music and this dances are originary from Ireland. It was actually since that moment that I want to go there.
Now I also know that Ireland and celtic culture is related with different legends about fairies and goblings, which makes me want to go even more because I really like that kind of characters.
The last thing I know about Ireland is that is an island located in the northwest of Europe.
Cause I was so impressed off the celtic dances I had the chance to see, definitly what I would like to do in Ireland woul be learn how to dance. Also because is a country so far away and I don't know much about it I would like to know about his culture, to see how the people behave and interact.
Anyway, I hope one day my dream comes true.


5 comentarios:

  1. Very interesting country, very different option. But I prefer the place where to speak Spanish.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ireland, wow I imagine and imp at the end of a rainbow whit gold coins and of course a clover. my sister is also a fan of celtic music and dances so I know something of that because of her.
    bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ooooo guau!
    I like the celtic music too!
    I think that this wonderful music than make you travel to ireland. Is like to stay realy in a forest of Ireland!
    well if you want I can go with you... .9

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow, Ireland is an amazing place!, it's so magical, with its stories, celtic music, images... so beautiful...
    I hope one day go too...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Awesome! I also would like to go there, because I'm a fan of stories of bards and druids too ;)
    And about the music, I like "celtic metal", which mixes traditional irish instruments (like the thin whistle) with guitars and scremings haha... It's fun and weird at the same time :)

    I Hope that you can fulfil your childhood dream some day!

    ResponderEliminar